With over 35 years of experience, Dr Len is regarded as one of the best in field.
Clinical ServicesBook appointment
Dr Kliman is Certified in the Clinical Practise of Ultrasound with the Australian Society of Ultrasound in Medicine. His special interest is in gynaecological ultrasound, especially –
- diagnosis of pelvic masses (both uterine and ovarian)
- assessment of abnormal uterine bleeding
- assessment of pelvic pain
Colposcopy is the microscopic examination of the cervix using the latest digital microscope.
Dr Kliman is a registered specialist in colposcopy with the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
This allows accurate –
- management of abnormal cervical screening tests
- assessment of cervical lesions
- assessment of abnormal bleeding especially post-coital bleeding
- assessment of excessive vaginal discharge
- appropriate cervical biopsy under local anaesthetic
Vulvoscopy is the microscopic examination of the vagina or vulva using a colposcope.
It is used for –
- detailed assessment of known or unknown vulval or vaginal skin lesions and diseases
- vulval or vaginal biopsy where appropriate, under local anaesthetic
Understand Diagnostic Procedures
Chat with one of our team.
Contact our clinic on 03 94192372 and one of our nursing staff will take your call and assist you with your enquiry.