Dr Len Kliman – Gynaecologist
*PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT THE HOSPITAL ADMISSION FORM
Patient Check List
- Referral information: You will need to obtain a GP referral for your initial consultation.
- Make an appointment: Your consultation will take place in our consulting rooms at the Epworth Freemasons Day Procedure Centre
- Initial Consultation: During this consultation a full medical and surgical history will be taken and a medical examination may be performed. Blood tests and an ultrasound may be required. This initial appointment takes approximately 30 minutes.
- Treatment Options: Dr Kliman will have a detailed discussion about treatment options that are available for your specific condition so that an informed decision can be made.
- Urgent Care: During business hours, please contact our office on 94192372. After hours for urgent matters, Dr Kliman can be contacted via his paging service on 9387 1000. For emergencies we recommend that you attend the Epworth Emergency Department or call 000.
For any questions, please call us on 03 9419 2372